Xtrade Europe Ltd: Business Development Officers – Limassol
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
Trade Finance is in our DNA. For more than 10 years, XTrade has helped global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. We connect counterparties with market-leading traditional trade for CFDs on shares, commodities, forex, and indices. XTrade serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries — in over 40 languages — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with over 15 offices worldwide.
Type of Employment: Full Time
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary role of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients that will therefore lead to an increase in sales;
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship;
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients;
- It is required a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors;
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff;
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance;
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- University or any postgraduate degree will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Italian / German / Danish / Polish / Czech Slovak;
- Previous experience in as similar role will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work well under pressure.
- As a well-established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch).
- XTrade is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
Company: XTrade Europe Ltd
Address: Vasileos Konstantinou 140,
Contact Person: Ms. Marianna Shiamtani, 1st & 2nd Floor, Tofias Building