Xtrade Europe Ltd: Risk Management Officer – Limassol
RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Trade Finance is in our DNA. For more than 10 years, XTrade has helped global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. We connect counterparties with market-leading traditional trade for CFDs on shares, commodities, forex, and indices. XTrade serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries — in over 40 languages — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with over 15 offices worldwide.
Job Description: The candidate will communicate with the Company’s external consultant’s in order to adequately implement and perform their information functions.
- Assist with the creation and review of the Capital Adequacy and Large Exposure; Reports that need to be submitted on a periodical basis to Cysec;
- Assist with the drafting and review of ICAAP Report and Manual;
- Assist with the drafting and review of the Company’s Risk Management Disclosures;
- Review the policies and procedures of the Risk Management Department and ensure that they have been drafted in accordance to regulatory requirements;
- Assist with the drafting and review of any risk management process required to be implemented by the CIF under the provisions of Law 144(I)/2007, Capital Requirements Regulation 575/2013, and relevant Directives issued pursuant to this regulation;
- Undertake any other functions related to regulatory compliance with respect to the Company’s Risk Management function and the aforementioned laws.
- Previous experience as a Risk Management Officer from 3 – 5 years;
- Knowledge of English Language;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Excel, & outlook;
- Risk Management Degree or Bachelor;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work well under pressure.
As a well-established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch).
Xtrade is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
How to apply:
To apply online, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our application process is very straight forward allowing you to apply with a CV and a short cover letter.