Chr. Marinou & Co Auditors-Accountants Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
– Supervising, Coordinating and Approving the design and implementation of audit procedures and to meet the requirements of the audit team.
– Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
– Performing audits for local and International clients.
– Communication with the clients via phone/emails.
Skills and Experience:
– University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with minimum experience of 2 years of auditing or Qualified ACA/ACCA with at least 1 years of experience in audit.
– Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills written and spoken in Greek and English.
– Able to make decision and work independently.