DELORBIS Pharmaceuticals: Ζητείται Executive Assistant – Λευκωσία
DELORBIS Pharmaceuticals is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team Nicosia, Cyprus. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Managing Directors of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains effective workflow and communications to accomplish the work of the Managing Directors which includes the handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Oversees the Managing Directors Calendar, prioritizing appointments.
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates Managing Directors meetings including preparing agendas, booking rooms, developing, or organising presentation materials, reviewing minutes and next steps, as well as developing action items.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Managing Directors.
- Performs other office/administrative and support duties as needed.
- Provides administrative support for travel arrangements as required for the Managing Directors, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, transportation etc.
- Completes and submits expense reports for the Managing Directors for submission to Finance, as per expenditure guidelines/policies.
- Maintains an effective filing system for correspondence and documentation that require proper protection for Company proprietary and confidential information.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Secretarial Sciences.
- Three (3) years of experience at the executive level.
- Excellent typing and notetaking skills.
- Strong knowledge of software packages such as MS Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, etc.
- A high degree of diplomacy and tact is required to deal with visitors, telephone requests and plant/office personnel in a pressure environment.
- High sense of responsibility, persistence and confidentiality with strong planning and organizing skills. Critical thinker who is proactive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Greek language.
Please mention the relevant code: “EA-002 / anergosjobs.com” for this position and send us your CV by 16th January at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.