Privacy Management Group Ltd: Ζητείται Head Of Accounts Department – Λάρνακα
Head Of Accounts Department
- Managing and Overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting and Bookkeeping of Clients Records which can involve Multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments in a multiple spectrum of Industries and Operations covering a wide variety of fields
- Ensuring that the handling of incoming enquiries and responses to clients in relation to their accounting matters is executed in a timely and professional way
- Ensuring that all deadlines relating to Vat Returns preparation, VIES Reporting, Taxation Administration matters etc. are met
- Assisting the Accounts Department and preparing periodic reporting to clients on a repetitive and consistent basis
- Assisting the Accounts Department in relation to payroll and utilities for all the firm’s clients
- Coordinate Annual Audits of Clients and overview of their preparation for sending to the company’s Auditors
- General Administrative Duties relating to Accounting Work and any other work assigned by Management of the Company such as the continuous updating and monitoring of the firm’s database as well as the maintaining of Compliance matters relating to the firm and our clients.
Qualifications required: Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluency in written & spoken English, Knowledge of the German language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of ESOFT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is a pre-requisite
- Advanced Computer Skills on MS Office and the handling of databases
- Proven Working experience between 2-4 years in a similar environment
- Strong Accounting Knowledge and Vat Handling on a local and European level
- Knowledge of the Cyprus Taxation system would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to Direct and Supervise
- Ability to work as a part of a team, liaise with the company’s other departments and the Operations Manager and report to the General Manager
- Strong Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality are a must
Salary will be commensurate upon knowledge and experience with emphasis placed on the latter.
Candidates ideally must be residing in Larnaca.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV by the latest at 30/12/2021 to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by placing the job title in the subject line or phone +357 220 28 266 .
Employment conditions: Full time