Moore Limassol Limited: Ζητείται Ταμίας – Λάρνακα
On behalf of our client, one of the leading companies in foreign currency exchange in Cyprus, is looking for cashiers to join their team at Larnaca International Airport. The suitable candidate should be able to provide information to customers and exchange rates for buying and selling foreign currencies, record all foreign exchange transactions and check for money validity.
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers and travelers, and building relationships with them;
- Able to buy and sell foreign currency, ensuring always upsell;
- Providing tax refund to non-EU citizens;
- Recording all foreign exchange transactions and checking for money validity;
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the branches.
- Fluent in both English and Greek (additional languages will be considered as an advantage);
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Able to work on shift patterns;
- Be honest and have integrity;
- Eager to work.
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you comply with the requirements above, please submit your CV to email@example.com, quoting “Cashier – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
We retain the data you submit through your CV only during the recruitment process and only when it is strictly necessary for the purposes for which that data has been collected, in accordance with applicable laws and privacy laws.