Anemi Hotel: Ζητείται Άτομο για Υποδοχή – Πάφος
All of our team at Anemi Hotel & Suites, located in the heart of Kato Paphos, is focused on delivering high quality and excellent customer service standards. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual who shares our philosophy, for the position of Receptionist.
A front desk officer performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis.
- Check-in Guests, greet incoming guests and welcome them to the hotel.
- Receive & Confirm reservations
- Handle Guest Inquiries and Complaints
- From providing additional linens to handling complaints.
- Answer Phones, handle phone reservations, confirm previously-made reservations
- Process Payments and check-outs handle.
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Protel office software knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree, additional certification in Office Management is a plus
What we offer:
- Full training on all aspects of the position
- Career advancement
- Competitive rates
- Welcoming, professional & flexible environment
- Valuable training and development opportunities
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”