Kazoulis Global Logistics Ltd: 2 Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
1. Senior Accountant
Kazoulis Global Logistics Ltd is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar position
- Organising and planning of the day to day running of the department
- Ensuring compliance with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social security requirements by studying requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
- Internal Audits and pricing
- Contributing actively to the Finance team, assisting others as required
- Preparing of Management reports and necessary documentation for the annual audit
- Overseeing the Company’s payroll, liaising with HR and external providers, making payments
- Yearly Budgets
- Managing payment orders in the accounting system
- University Degree/Diploma is required
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, including formulas and formatting
- Excellent English written and verbal skills are essential
- Understanding of payroll computation and VAT submissions is a must
- Previous experience with Forwarding companies is highly favourable
Please send your cvs at: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
2. Sales Executive
Kazoulis Global Logistics Ltd, a leading company in Forwarding and 3rd Party Logistics Services is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive
- Has a thorough understanding of all the services that the company offers and apply marketing principles to promote these services.
- In depth knowledge of all clients under his/her responsibility and apply clientele management principles.
- Arrange and execute visits to potential customers to investigate prospects for new business.
- Maintain the relationship with existing company customers via meetings, telephone calls, emails etc and record visits in the company’s system.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement with the clients and coordinate with the company’s service departments to submit proposals to clients.
- Review his/her sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Act with responsibility on his/her role and promote and retain the company image internally and externally
- Fully comply with the company’s regulations and procedures
- Carry out any other task as may be assigned and/or amended for the smooth operation of the department and company in general
- Report to the Head of Sales Department
- At least two years of working experience in a similar field in a forwarding and/or 3PL company
- University or College degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Freightplus Software knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Ability to analyse and communicate information
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure
- Honest, discreet, trusted, hard worker
- Excellent English knowledge