TGI Fridays: Ζητείται Personal Assistant to the Group CEO – Λάρνακα
TGI Fridays is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Group CEO to join our team in Larnaca.
The successful candidate should be full of energy, enjoy working with people and be able to work as part of a team.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook
- Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience will be considered as an advantage
- Provide support to the Group CEO
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence
- Provide customer support
- Prepare reports and presentations as assigned
- Schedule meetings and manage travel arrangements for the management team
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Greet and direct visitors
- Provide administrative support to all departments
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
An attractive package of remuneration and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com specifying “PA 11/21 – anergosjobs.com” by 30th of November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.