FCI Services Ltd: Ζητείται Assistant Accountant – Λευκωσία
The opportunity & key responsibilities
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant, as part of the Accounting team you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary groups, to handle Compliance Services: Accounting/Payroll/VAT for local and international entities and companies. Previous experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to multitask between projects and highly perform in a challenging work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related field and/or LCCI Level 3 Higher (Accounting)
- Professional experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English is essential
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
What working at FCI Services Ltd offers
You will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. Working for FCI Services Ltd will provide you with new skills and progress in career by giving the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
About FCI Services Ltd
FCI Services Ltd. is an established and progressing firm of Accountants and Business Advisers, empowering companies to achieve maximum profitability by providing high quality services and expertise in the areas of Accounting – Financial & Business Services. We provide comprehensive solutions, which address all company’s concerns.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.