Πατρίκιος Παύλου & Συνεργάτες Ε.Π.Ε: Ζητείται Personal Assistant – Λεμεσός
As part of our continuous growth and development, we are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the role of Personal Assistant to the Group’s Deputy CEO.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide day-to-day direct assistance and support to the Deputy CEO, while assisting in the operational and administrative functions of the company/group, where needed. More specifically, key responsibilities include, amongst others:
- Maintaining the diary of the Deputy CEO, scheduling and organizing virtual and in-person meetings and handling all related details (conference room bookings, zoom meetings, reminders etc.);
- Preparing agendas before meetings, taking minutes during meetings and transcribing correspondence from handwritten notes;
- Sending reminders and following-up on important tasks to ensure that actions are completed on time;
- Managing and coordinating travel arrangements such as bookings, transport/logistics and accommodation;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, correspondence and other documents as required;
- Managing internal software and filing systems;
- Undertaking a variety of administrative and clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, managing paperwork and distributing correspondence internally and externally, as delegated by the Deputy CEO;
- Organizing and coordinating the daily schedule of couriers;
- Answering, screening and routing incoming calls, greeting and checking-in clients, visitors etc.;
- Handling incoming inquiries and distributing the requests accordingly;
- Liaising with other people across departments and providing support on various projects, if needed;
- Assisting in any duties, general office administration, projects and activities as and when required;
- Diploma in secretarial studies, administration or any other related field is a must;
- Fluency in Greek and English languages both oral and written;
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- At least 2-4 years of prior experience as a personal assistant, office administrator or assistant to a senior executive;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Critical thinking, proactiveness and taking initiatives;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a discrete and confidential manner;
- Pleasant personality and service orientation;
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include bonuses based on performance, provident fund, medical insurance, training opportunities and more.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your latest CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Personal Assistant – anergosjobs.com’ in the subject line.
Closing date: 19th November 2021.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence. Only applications that fulfil the above requested qualifications will be considered.
T.25878866 | F. 25364048 | www.pagecorpgroup.com