Positive Audit Ltd: Administrator – Limassol
We are looking for a forward thinking individual to work alongside the Group CEO in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that fosters professional development and career advancement.
Required skills and Experience:
- College degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies or a related field.
- At least one year of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Broad Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Agility in learning to use new/ proprietary software.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative in presenting solutions.
- A contributing team-player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High sense of responsibility, confidentiality and accuracy.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional conduct and presentation.
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- A chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life.
- An opportunity to profit from our experience.
- Both specialization and team switching.
- Top-notch equipment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries please call +357 25870087.