One Plus Capital: Executive Director – Nicosia
One Plus Capital is a Cyprus Investment Firm, duly licensed by CySEC, license number 111/10, to provide mainly portfolio management, investment advisory, brokerage, custody and corporate finance services. Furthermore it has been recently admitted as a trading member of the Cyprus and Athens Stock Exchanges.
We are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced Executive Director, with high degree of commitment, initiative, and vision to lead our firm to a higher level. The Director must be ambitious, deliver results, and assist the firm to drive forward its business development strategy internationally.
- communicate and advise the CEO on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action
- identify and implement the initiatives for capturing new business, sustaining and developing existing client relationship and capitalising on market opportunities
- assume the day to day management, overview smooth operation and implementation of company’s policies and strategic decisions
- organization of the record keeping required by the legislation and regulation including safeguarding customers’ funds and third party assets
- develops, periodically reviews and updates company policies and procedures
- monitors the regulatory framework and communicates the updated information to the staff
- timely preparation and submission to CySEC of requisite reports
- providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports
- Preside board meetings, maintain board resolutions and ensure their implementation
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach. The minimum qualifications are:
- relevant degree from a reputable University
- professional qualification (CFA, ACA etc) or MBA
- dynamic with high level of commitment and strong results drive
- excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- excellent knowledge of English language both written and oral
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, provident fund, medical insurance, and bonus based on performance.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of our Director, Savvas Shiatis at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.