PERSONAL ASSISTANT (N. 102)
Our client, a reputable company dealing with private equity, investment management and strategy consulting based in Nicosia, with overseas operations, seeks to recruit a professional for the position of PERSONAL ASSISTANT. The position requires a professional with a fluency in English.
Requirements (qualifications & experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Secretarial studies
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Highest level of professional behavior and confidentiality standards
• Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize and to use time effectively
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Able to adapt to new situations
Applications may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com, or by fax: 22378500, no later than November 13th, 2015, indicating the position they are interested in.
All applications submitted will be treated with confidentiality