FINANCIAL ANALYST (N. 101)
Our client, a reputable company dealing with private equity, investment management and strategy consulting based in Nicosia, with overseas operations, seeks to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of FINANCIAL ANALYST. The position requires a professional with a strong financial background.
• University Degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration or another related field.
• MBA Degree or MSc in Finance & Economics or equivalent
• Prior work experience (1-3 years) gained in a relevant position will be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of English language
• Excellent computer literacy
• Strategic thinking
• Great presentation skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
• Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
Applications may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com, or by fax: 22378500, no later than November 13th, 2015, indicating the position they are interested in.
All applications submitted will be treated with confidentiality