Europcar: Νέες Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
ASG (Andy Spyrou Group) ltd Customer Sales Associates – For Larnaca Airport
Europcar is the leader in Car Rentals in Europe and Europcar Cyprus member of ASG (Andy Spyrou Group) ltd is the #1 Rental Company in Cyprus.
We are currently seeking two (2) sales motivated individuals to offer our products and services at our location in the airport of Larnaca
We believe that the way we treat our employees is the way you will treat our customers. We are committed to the development and training of our team members to ensure that you have all the tools and support necessary to excel in this fast paced, people-oriented business.
We now have two (2) Customer Sales Associate openings available at our Larnaca Airport location.
This position offers great benefits such as:
- FULL TIME JOB
- COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE PLUS COMMISSION POTENTIAL
- MEDICAL INSURANCE, PAID VACATIONS, CAR RENTAL AND TRAVEL DISCOUNTS
- PERFORMANCE BASED INCREASES AND PROMOTIONS, & MUCH MORE!
- INTRODUCTION AND TRAINING PROGRAM TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
Customer Sales Associate
We are seeking dedicated Sales Associates who have proven sales experience, enjoy working in a high volume customer service environment and have excellent communication skills to:
- Use company approved sales and service techniques to educate every customer about every product
- Provide 5-Star personalized rental experiences to all customers
- Meet or exceed sales goals set locally
- Convert rate inquiries into reservations and walk-up rentals
- Prepare and process rental transactions accurately
- Effectively communicate rental agreement terms and charges to customers
- Respond to all customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person
- Follow and maintain all Quality Assurance standards at location issued by the company
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales and customer service experience in a car rental, restaurant, retail, or hospitality industry
- Excellent customer service and sales ability including experience offering and selling incremental items
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Driving License (Manual and Automatic)
Please send your CV’s via email to email@example.com with subject «Europcar Larnaca – Customer Sales Associate»