Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Τράπεζα Κύπρου: Corporate Recoveries Officers – Nicosia & Limassol
CORPORATE RECOVERIES OFFICERS
Bank of Cyprus is looking to recruit Corporate Recoveries Officers for the Nicosia and Limassol offices of the Restructuring & Recoveries Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Direct management of complex large and medium size corporate current and delinquent accounts, as per Corporate Unit strategy;
- Regular meetings and negotiations with customers;
- Preparation of proposals to credit committees, by reviewing & performing detailed analysis of current financial statements & collateral valuations;
- Monitoring of restructured customers as per Corporate arrears management strategy;
- Monitoring of accounts so as to identify potential credit problems and assure proper loan documentation;
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Results orientation / Accountability
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Resilience / Adaptability
- Customer Service Orientation
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Relationship & conflict management
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Maths or other related field at an accredited institution
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Economics, Finance or other related field will be considered as an advantage
- Professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CPA will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Customer Relationship Banking, Credit Sanctioning, Credit Review, Corporate Finance, Debt Restructuring will be considered as an advantage
The successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals must electronically submit the following through the email address email@example.com the latest by Wednesday 4/11/2015:
- CV (all relevant certificates will be requested at a later stage)
- Application Form (in excel format – not PDF) with the applicant’s name as the name of the file.
The email subject should include the name of the candidate and the position code (eg. Surname Name – CROs2015) Only CVs received electronically will be considered
Applicants who possess the necessary qualifications will be invited to a written examination and personal interviews
- Applicants who participated in any recruitment procedures (written examination/personal interview) of the Bank within 2015 will not be considered.
- Applications that do not meet the specified criteria or are not received within the specified deadline will not be considered nor will they receive any answer regarding the status of their application.
- Applicants who submitted their CV in the past and who meet the above criteria, will need to apply for this position by submitting their updated CV.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- If the information provided in the submitted CV proves to be untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, it may result in the rejection of the application.