DeltaQuest Group: Ζητείται Web Developer – Limassol
We are on the lookout for a passionate, Web Developer who is looking to join a growing team of developers who are engaged in a wide variety of web projects. You will become part of a growing team with responsibility for maintaining and further developing the company’s products in an agile environment from defining the initial specification through to delivery and testing.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for all things web, with ideally 2-3 years’ experience.
To be successful for this Web Developer role you must have:
- 3 years’ experience of web development
- Proven experience of creating user interfaces
- Strong technical skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience in Postgre
- Using Git as part of the daily development workflow
- Knowledge of Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lead the team when required
- Systems administration, deploying and managing web applications on a variety of Linux based environments
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing high-volume websites
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Good experience of responsive design techniques and development
- Experience in supporting an NginX server
- Experience in Redis
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible environment
The Web Developer should be a proactive problem solver and be able to assist in the delivery, testing, deployment and production operations.
You should be a solid Web Developer who can come on board and hit the ground running.
If you would like to apply for the position of a Web Developer, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com