Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co LLC: Receptionist – Nicosia Offices
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and greet them accordingly.
- Receive and/or direct calls to the concerned person.
- To sort and distribute post accordingly.
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times.
- Prepare the conference rooms for upcoming meetings.
- Assist with other daily activities that may arise.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in aSIMILAR position is ESSENTIAL.
- Must have a University Degree.
- Fluent in bothGreek and English
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Exceptional customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft package.
- Well presented with friendly and polite personality.
- Flexible in terms of schedule.
Interested applicants should email their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms Evie Kyprianou.
Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co LLC
15 Agiou Pavlou Street | LEDRA HOUSE | Agios Andreas | 1105 Nicosia | Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 556677 | Fax: +357 22 779999
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence