Fly Orion Airways: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer – Nicosia
A new airline company based in Nicosia, Cyprus is looking for:
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Job Description Summary:
Provide professional and confidential executive-level support to the Chief Executive Officer.
1. Administrative: Manage and compose correspondence; coordinate action with appropriate staff & Board of Directors. Provide top level administrative support including word processing and dictation. Screen and prioritize telephone calls.
2. Relationship Management: Establish and maintain effective working relationship with CEO’s staff, officials, constituents, and the general public.
3. Business and Travel Management: Manage CEO’s business and travel calendar to include meeting schedules, airline and hotel reservations and ground transportation. Use initiative to handle a wide variety of administrative support duties, manage complex calendars, and arrange meetings/travel including airline and hotel reservations and ground transportation
4. Event Management: Arrange and manage meetings and attend events as requested. Coordinate various executive office functions as required. Help plan and coordinate visits of distinguished guests invited by the CEO ensuring appropriate persons are notified of visits.
5. Data Collection and Information Reporting: Coordinate with Operations staff for the collection, preparation and distribution of information and materials requested by the CEO. Obtain background information on emerging issues raised to the executive office.
6. Communication: Proactively assist CEO with timely management of all communication, independently, and monitor follow up with all distributions that require answers, responses and written replies. Screen and prioritize telephone calls.
7. Coordinate special assignments as assigned and perform other duties as assigned
Education: • Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Experience: • 3+ years professional experience in executive-level administrative capacity to include successful support of high level executives
• Highly skilled and competent in MS Office and database management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Greek).
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professional initiative and independence in supporting the CEO’s office on a wide variety of complex issues. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work flexible schedule including travel and additional, nontraditional work hours
• Proven ability to independently take appropriate action and make sound decisions within scope of authority
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with all staff levels, volunteers, key executives, and the public
• Ability to deal with non-routine matters and special projects with minimum and specific instruction
Application: Candidates must send their application to email@example.com and indicate “PA to CEO”.