APC Constantinou Ltd: Accountant needed – Nicosia
- Dealing with all aspects of Bookkeeping/Accounting of local and International companies
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the specified quality and standards
- Ensure that work is carried out within budgeted time and costs
- Providing assistance to other team members if necessary
TO QUALIFY FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Part qualified (More than 9 Courses completed) or Qualified ACCA or ACA.
- Any prior experience in Accounting or Audit will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage Software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate’s skills and expertise.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job title.