Lanitis Bros: Demand Planner – Λευκωσία
Coca-Cola HBC Greece is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company operating in 28 countries. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy issimo, the mixers Schweppes, the energy drink Monster, the tea Nestea and a portfolio of Premium Spirits.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Demand Planner in Cyprus. The Demand Planner is responsible for coordinating and supporting all demand planning processes in the country. The DP is supervising collection of the data needed for proper planning of the demand, analyzes sales trends and prepares statistical forecast. The DP is coordinating the review and feedback from all relevant functions, turning the forecast into single number consensus demand plan.
- Collects all relevant information from Sales, KA, Marketing, Operations and Logistics, which can support statistical forecasting and demand planning.
- Tracks the sales trends, analyzes and if possible quantifies causal factors.
- Identifies demand channels, base demand volumes and demand trends.
- Develops forecasting assumptions in interaction with product, channel and area sales experts and implements actions to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Prepares long term statistical forecast in APO, as base for the ABP, by analyzing sales trends and causal factors and ensures timely delivery of all ABP related demand planning figures
- Analyzes the effectiveness of sales and marketing activities and uses this knowledge to project effect of the planned activities.
- Supports and coordinates review of the initial forecast by Area Sales Managers / Key Account Managers; trains end users in working in APO DP if needed.
- Ensures that the monthly and weekly planning processes are strictly followed and all needed actions are performed timely with the due accuracy in the system.
- Works with promotion project leaders to ensure promotional plans are correct and timely captured in the demand plan
- University degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years business experience in Commercial, Marketing or Commercial Finance department
Very good computer literacy (MS Excel, database management systems, Powerpoint).
- Previous experience with SAP is considered as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods is needed; advanced statistical knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Fluent English
- Masters Degree in Statistics
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Primary Location: CY-GR-Nicosia
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Closing Date: Oct 14, 2015, 11:59:00 PM