Lewben Cyprus: Secretary – Nicosia
Lewben Cyprus office is looking for a person to provide administrative support in the handling of day to day daily activities and act as key team player in the organisation.
The person should provide competent and supportive secretarial services.
- Sending and receiving faxes, e-mails, diary and meetings management, manage client files, filing on a daily basis, archiving, labelling, photocopying, publicising material and any other administrative system which needs processing, including travel arrangements and expenses claiming. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and databases;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post (Post office, DHL, Fedex, etc);
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- University/college Degree in administration, secretarial, office/business administration
- Excellent presentation and communicating skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios
- Very well developed organizing skills
- Languages: English & Russian, Greek would be an advantage.
- IT Literate with MS Office Applications
- Personal skills: be methodical, paying attention into details be well organized, with an orderly mind; deal promptly with correspondence; a friendly and confident personality a smart appearance Ability to work effectively Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems. the ability to stay calm under pressure Previous experience in similar position is required
Please send a covering letter and CV in English at email@example.com
Please note only applications which fulfil the above criteria in relation to skills & experience will be considered for the position. Applications close 1st of November 2015.