Head of International Reporting – Nicosia
HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL REPORTING (IFRS, IAS) Department of financial statements of the foreign companies (Cyprus, UK, Hong Kong, etc.) for famous Russian law firm specializing in international tax planning and asset protection (offshore service provider)
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Client`s foreign companies registered mainly in Cyprus, in Great Britain and Hong Kong;
- Coordinate clients / responsibilities within department (consisting of 1-2 or may be three employees, accountants); prioritize job objectives; quality control;
- Tax optimization, preparation and (or) check taxes calculations, filling in tax declarations for foreign companies, coordination with the client;
- Active work with different partners (accounting, auditors and law firms): correspondence, explanations and interpretations of financial statements, research opinions, maintenance and control of clients orders execution;
- Assist legal divisions of the company to consult clients regarding various aspects of the reporting and tax matters in various jurisdictions, writing articles on Company internet site and in mass media;
- Cooperate with legal divisions regarding client consultations on Cyprus and foreign companies taxation
- Develop department perspective activities, including new services & products research and introduction establish relations with new partners;
- Attract new clients
We’re looking for professionals with the following specification (priorities decrease):
- Advanced knowledge and experience in financial accounting and reporting (IFRS);
- Professional qualifications such as DiIFR, ACCA would be considered as advantage
- (This is strictly mandatory!) Fluent written and verbal Russian and English (financial terminology)
- With the same experience of not less than 5 years or more!!
- Ability to hard work without control and to develop in this specialization
- advanced PC user of MS Office, strong skills in MS Excel
Job Applicant`s Important qualities:
- Communicating Skills, goodwill, internal breeding, ability to professional work with clients, competence to make good relations;
- High management skills , proficiency to training, developing the staff of department, work control; competence to organize department team work (three employee will be into submission);
- Attention to details, ability to work with information, intend to professional development;
- High personal responsibility for own work quality and department results.
Will be an advantage:
- Any documents concerning high progress in education, somehow, a gold or silver medal at school, an honors degree, any diplomas and (or) certificates confirming your high progress in other educational institutions;
- Recommendations are highly desirable;
Annual remuneration from €25,000 to €30,000 based on qualifications and experience. 60% fixed salary / 40% monthly bonus.
Only candidates with EU Citizenship or valid work permits will be considered.
Cv’s should be sent to email@example.com