On behalf of our client we seek to recruit a high caliber and motivated individual to join their team, as a Personal Assistant.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices, bank transactions
- Working with confidential and sensitive information
- Managing diaries and making appointments
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements
- A confident and professional manner and be comfortable communicating with all company’s clients
- Confidence to work with and organize the Director’s busy diary to assist with efficiency optimization
- Experience of organizing and prioritizing email correspondence
- A systematic and detailed approach to managing workloads and have experience of operating within a compliance driven organization where accurate record keeping is essential
- Bookkeeping and accounting work
Requirements / Skills:
- University degree / Accounting degree will be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills and team work
- Good command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
An attractive and competitive remuneration package and excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to email@example.com, quoting reference HR783 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 30th October 2019.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.