- Deal with email and telephone inquiries with utmost courtesy.
- Schedule meetings and keep the agenda.
- Welcome clients in the office in a professional and polite manner.
- Assist clients with general inquiries.
- Ensure office is equipped with stationary and related supplies at all times.
- Assist staff with various tasks.
- Filling of documents.
- Preparation of various word and excel documents.
- Preparation of final accounts for signature by clients.
- Liaison with associates for various office matters.
- General Administration.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Profile of ideal candidate:
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, professionalism and integrity.
- Positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
- Basic Knowledge of accounting will be considered an advantage.
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy please send your resume to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” until 21/10/2019.