University of Nicosia Medical School: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λευκωσία
The Primary Care Centre of the University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the post of:
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries and visitors to the Primary Care Centre and will provide a professional reception service.
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
- Previous experience of administrative/secretarial work
- Secretarial qualifications and/or MS Office qualifications
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by Sunday, 6th of October 2019.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Receptionist (Primary Care Centre) position in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.