Tsirides Law: Office Assistant – Λεμεσός
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, analyse, and compile information.
- Draft various agreements and contracts.
- Maintaining organization of hard files and files on server.
- Providing administrative support.
- Handling communication with various departments within the company.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the corporate department.
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational, and control processes.
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database.
- Organize all correspondence of the department.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent Diploma.
- Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required.
- Computer literate – Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages is required.
- Knowledge of procedures and forms for the Registrar of Companies would be beneficial.
- Trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidential information.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” . Only applicants with the above credentials will be considered. All applications shall be treated with strict confidence.