PEPSICO is represented in Cyprus by Corina Snacks Ltd regarding the production and Sales Snacks Business with world-class brands such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Quaker falling under our umbrella.
We are seeking for our next Logistics Supervisor to join our team in Cyprus. The position reports to the Customer Service and Logistics Leader Greece and Cyprus.
- Manage production / purchase schedulingin order to deliver stock availability
- Be responsibleof DC’s ERP(Employees Risk Protection). Promote Health & Safety culture in the warehouse team.
- To monitor and keep a high level of customer service
- Aim for continuous improvement. Improve company Kpis such as Customer order fill , orders accuracyetc, and employees satisfaction (OHS)
- To have a direct and constructive collaboration with the other company departments.
- Responsible for daily operation of the DC:
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly work schedule
- Supervision of shift personnel
- Daily/weekly/monthly stock control
- WMS daily procedures
- Orders receiving preparation and delivery.
- Expiry daily report analysis
- Repacking and relabeling
- ISCP sector monthly reporting
- Relevant university degree
- High level of knowledge & understanding of Microsoft office (especially in Excel) and WMS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent English language Knowledge
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Leadership skills.
- Decision making
- Resilience to challenges and adapt to change
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities, for professional growth and advancement within a World leading FMCG Organization.
All applicants interested in the position should send a copy of their updated CV to the following email address: Vaios.Gougoustamos@pepsico.com or by using the fax number 25391521. Alternatively mail it to PO Box 55074, CY-3820, Limassol.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.