Dromon Bureau of Shipping (DromonClass) is seeking the employment of a Technical Secretary for the support of its Marine Division.
The position’s primary role is to provide support to the Marine Division by handling the reporting received, updating the vessel’s records and issue/ prepare certificates.
- Prepare and issue certificates.
- Maintain and update the vessels’ files and electronic software/ platform both backoffice and online.
- Update survey records.
- Maintain office registers and correct assignment of numbering.
- Preparation of documents as required through word-processing, typewriter or other means.
- Carries out any other duties as instructed by the Division Manager.
- Diploma in Shipping or Business Administration
- Previous experience in shipping company will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
Conditions of Employment
Salary and benefits according with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter for the attention of Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Your application will be treated confidential.
About the Company
DromonClass has been established in 2003 as an independent International Classification Society for sea going vessels and other marine structures dedicated to provide classification and statutory certification services with the constant objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
Provides traditional Classification and Statutory Certification services on behalf of total twelve Flag Administrations as well as EU MRV services with a network of 70 surveyors & auditors distributed world-wide. Operates under various standards such as ISO 9001, 17020, 14065 and OHSAS 18001.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com