Digipro Education Ltd: Personal Assistant to CEO – Paphos
- Provide assistance to the CEO of the Company
- Act as a first point of contact:dealing with correspondance and phone calls.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transportation and accommodation
- Attend meetings and business trips in Cyprus and on abroad with the CEO
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Act as an office administrator and perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Manage personal social media of the CEO
- BA or a Master’s Degree in Secretarial Studies or Business Administrator or in any other relevant field.
- Excellent Command of Greek and English language
- Excellent Computer Skills – MS Office
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Driving license is a must
- Social Media skills i.e. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a dynamic environment.
Send your CV via email quoting the job title in the subject line to email: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Due to high volume of CV received only successful applicants will be contacted.