Matrix (Cyprus) Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers Ltd: Executive Secretary to the Management – Nicosia
The successful candidate shall perform a wide range of administrative duties in support of the company’s management, including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointments, managing an ever-changing business calendar, managing complex schedules, being the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management in general of the office which includes but not limited to keeping and updating of the leave records of the staff, confidential management of the Company’s Health Insurance records and claims, track of office / staff expenses, visits to Banks, postage &/ or courier services (inward / outward), office stationary/ grocery purchases etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or professional title
- Excellent Greek & English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Computer literate and experienced in Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of principles and practices of administration procedures & systems
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing (memos, presentations, correspondence, and email) and verbal skills to interface effectively with executives and all levels of staff
- Flexible, team player, well presented
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
The successful candidate will be based in Nicosia, Cyprus
To apply for the position please send us your CV in English, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” +357 22516751
About Matrix Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers
MATRIX is the leading independent reinsurance broker in providing innovative and structured products and services that reinforce the financial position of insurance companies. A registered Broker at Lloyd’s since September 2012, MATRIX builds worldwide reinsurer relationships, while maintaining small business service and values.
For more than one decade, a unique value proposition exists at the heart of our strategy: a set of needs MATRIX can meet for its chosen customers that others cannot. Our strategy goes beyond best practices. It is about choosing a unique position and doing things differently from our competitors in a way that lowers costs and better serves our customers. As a leader in the market, our role is beyond being an advisor and/or a transactional partner. We aim to offer our clients a number of complimentary exceptional services and opportunities that promote day to day business and increase awareness of the rapidly changing and sophisticated international environment.
For more information visit https://www.matrix-brokers.com/