BDO Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
BDO Limited is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the world’s fifth largest accountancy network, currently employing more than 120 professionals in our offices in Cyprus, offering a wide range of professional services including audit, tax, accounting, corporate administration and financial advisory.
The person to be appointed will be part of the firm’s accounting team in Nicosia.
Key duties shall include:
- Maintaining books of account on behalf of clients
- Preparing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including cash flow, income statements and balance sheets
- Preparing financial statements and appropriate accounting files for audit
- Minimum of three years accounting experience
- LCCI qualifications or relevant bookkeeping qualification
- Basic knowledge of IFRS principles
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Sound knowledge of an accounting software
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft ‘Word’ and ‘Excel’
- Experience with bookkeeping for international clients
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Candidates can submit their C. V’s at the email address: email@example.com με την ένδειξη: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by Wednesday, 3rd of July 2019.