Cyprus Casino (Operated by MELCO Group) is looking for Hosts, Loyalty Marketing in Nicosia.
The Host, Loyalty Marketing is responsible to operate the players’ club and casino promotion counters including any on floor assistance to members or casino patrons.
They will provide services to fulfil and support all Membership program maintenance, benefits, complimentary and other tasks as set by management.
Act as a front line service representative on behalf of City of Dreams and ensuring a high standard of guest relations is provided to all patrons in accordance with established service standards.
- Deliver immediate marketing related services to members and potential players via casino promotions, mass gaming floor and counter operations
- Register players to the COD Membership Loyalty Program. Promote benefits and offers
- Execute casino promotions with tasks such as participation registration, on stage draws, emcee to announce results, flyers distribution and prizes redemption as well as other tasks given by the superiors.
- Ensure and maintain a quality database and reach daily recruitment targets
- Assess and identify the appropriate endorsements of complimentary; hotel accommodations, food and beverages, services and miscellaneous items
- Assist members’ with transportation, hotel rooms, F&B, entertainment related arrangements in accordance with established standard operating procedures
- Maintain a quick response time to all calls to the members’ hotline
- Fulfil daily documentation and reports accurately in accordance to operations
- Provide assistance and support to liaising departments
- Provide access control at High Limit Areas.
- Assist with Promotional Chip Program and settlements procedures
- Liaise with the all Departments in order to ensure the Promised Customer Service and solve
- conflict situations;
- The Host will be responsible for implementing Responsible Gaming Procedure and AML.
- The employee is the Host position will be responsible for taking ownership of Customer dispute
- and involve the relevant Management as to solve the situation.
- He/ She will perform Call Centre Agent Duties/ Cloakroom should the Superiors consider it necessary.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Continuous progress of Technical Skills
The rules of all games rendered by the Casino and the whole list of services;
Rules and standards of labor safety, operational safety, industrial health and fire safety;
One year or above relevant experience in customer services field.
Skills / Competencies
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Good command of Greek and English, Russian/ Arabic/ Hebrew/ Chinese highly regarded.
Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances
Must be able to tolerate second hand smoke
Willing to work on shifts, flexible and accommodating
Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances.
High adaptability to various assigned job tasks
Ability to work under pressure, energetic and enthusiastic.
Possesses strong time management skills.