Marios Michaelides Certified Accountants: Secretary – Limassol
We are seeking to recruit a Secretary to join our firm Limassol.
- Reception duties – Dealing with correspondence, phone calls, emails and other
- Manage office maintenance including administrative tasks (filing, photocopies etc)
- Office Supply Control
- Bookkeeping entries in the Accounting Software.
- Assist with other accounting matters if needed
- Undertaking financial administration.
- Assist the office in any other administrative work on a daily basis.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-3 years of working experience in similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English language at a professional level.
- LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- 13th Salary
- Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00-17:00, Friday 08:00-14:00
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”