Abacus Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
The successful candidates will be part of a team responsible for delivering accounting services to a portfolio of international business clients:
- Daily bookkeeping and recording of transactions
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for an assigned portfolio of international companies
- Perform bank analysis and bank reconciliations
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors, banks etc.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in Accounting or a related field or holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in client accounting in a professional services firm is a must
- Working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with results orientation
- Fluency in English
- MS Office proficiency and working knowledge of computerised accounting packages. Experience with Microsoft Navision accounting software will be considered an advantage
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
by Friday 21 June 2019. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.