We are an approved employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, looking to recruit a young, ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our audit team in the position of Audit Trainee.
The successful candidate must meet all the following requirements:
- University graduate with Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or other related subjects
- Partly qualified (ACCA)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an audit firm
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Caseware Software (Knowledge of Caseware International will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team
- Audit of a portfolio of clients
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize findings on the assigned audit
- Preparation of financial statements of clients in line with IFRS
- Preparation of clients tax returns and tax computations
A good remuneration package and excellent office hours will be offered to the right candidate.
Only relevant applications will be kept and examined.
Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Maria House, 5th Floor, 1 Avlonos street, 1075 Nicosia, Tel: 22 100 488
Office hours: Monday/Thursday 8:00 to 17:30 – Tuesday/Wednesday /Friday 8:00 to 15:00.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.