Cyprus Casinos: 7 Trainee Dealers – Limassol and Nicosia
Cyprus Casinos (Operated by MELCO Group) is looking for seven (7) Trainee Dealers in Nicosia and Limassol.
The Dealer is ensuring all gaming activities in accordance with the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service and within the frames of existing principles and Procedures accepted by the Company.
- Deals the game at the highest standards of quality and accordance the procedures accepted by the Company.
- Shows “clean hands” whenever required.
- Keeps the working area clean and tidy (chips, cards, cash, float)
- Responsible for the safety and careful use of gaming equipment on the tables;
- Provides clear and intelligible explaining of game rules, answering questions connected with the game as well as provision of relevant level of game security;
- Ensures that the management is informed about all arising problems;
- Maintains the confidentiality and protection of information being business and commercial secret;
- Ensures payment accuracy
- Adjusts the speed of the game in order to maximize the profitability of the table and the level of customer service;
- Always aware of the limits of the bets and their relevance to the range of bets accepted on certain table;
- Pays permanent attention to the patrons and their game;
- Has a tidy look, maintains uniform to the standards established by the Company; will always show a high level of grooming;
- Recognizes, welcomes the guests, smiles and maintains visual contact with every patron, greets all regular customers by name;
- Gives clear comments about all operations to the management whenever asked;
- Follows advices, recommendations and instructions of the all superiors when given;
- If necessary attending meetings, group trainings and on-job/off-job training courses;
- Notification of the management of any suspicious accidents;
- The Employee shall accept corporate financial liability for safety of entrusted property;
- Has a good understanding of all AML and Responsible Gaming Procedures;
- The Dealer will perform other duties like Chipper to more than one table, whenever asked.
- Report always on time to the designated schedule time; always be present in staff briefings;
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Continuous progress of Technical / Management Skills
- The rules of all games rendered by the Casino and the whole list of services;
- Rules and standards of labor safety, operational safety, industrial health and fire safety;
- No previous experience required
- Secondary-level education;
Skills / Competencies
- Communicational English is a must; any other language will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Mathematical abilities to be proven in a written test
- Communicates effectively
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please use this link: https://melcoresorts.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/career/job/Cyprus-Casinos-Limassol/Trainee-Dealer_REQ1321