Vacancy: Office Administrator
You have strong communication skills in both English and Greek. You are a responsible individual who is organized and able to deal will with multiple tasks as and when required.
As our Office Administrator, you will be providing assistance to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and administrative activities.
- Booking and organization of company events (both locally and internationally)
- Managing senior management meetings and appointments (internally and externally)
- Provide general support to visitors
- Answering calls
- General office administration
- Ordering of office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain company contact lists
- Book travel arrangements/ conferences and other related (flights, accommodation etc.)
What we’re looking for
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Proven experience as administrative assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Greek
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer you
Working at Dial Marketing Services comes with its perks. You will enjoy:
- A brand-new and centrally located office
- Passionate and fun colleagues from around the world
- Employee benefits
- Health Care package
If this vacancy for an Office Administrator is what you’re looking for, you may be the person we’re looking for! Send your CV and a motivational letter to [email@example.com] quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” .
We will be in touch!