International Project Manager
Poochy ltd, company which manufactures and distributes the worldwide patented accessory for dogs, is looking for an International Project Manager to bring the Product into the market. The person will need to execute A to Z strategy and monitor the whole project plan and guide/monitor more junior employees to achieve the company’s goals (including website development, product development, market development, brand awareness among others).
We want an ambitious, productive and persistent specialist, ready to apply his/her potential and efforts to help lead our project. We are willing to offer attractive remuneration (EUR 10,000 per month) to anyone who has good success stories and will prove to be able to bring such a product with potential into the market. Main target is US Market.
- execute day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans
- Assess and develop potential strategic partnerships to drive business growth
- Explore new markets and business models through industry trends and build/evaluate recommendations for strategic growth and monetization
- Represent the programs of the Company to agencies, organizations and the general public
- Plan and implement project resources which includes skilled and experienced contactors (search for warehouses, marketing agents, dog bloggers, moviemaker companies etc)
- Arrange meetings with agencies, potential clients from dog community, dogs’ day care, vets
- Develop background information and prepare outlines for internal and external (customer) presentations, papers, and reports
and at the same you :
- have proven success in sales in any market
We will be glad to see you in our team.
Apply now by sending your CV and actual cover letter to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”