The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion of medical / surgical products to healthcare professionals.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications
- University Graduate, preferably Science oriented
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and the ability to operate within a team
- The ability to manage accounts / products
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with focus on delivering results
- Strong leadership skills and assertive personality
- Fluency in both English and Greek, written and spoken
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- A valid Cypriot driving license
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience including: company car, health insurance, provident fund, bonus and frequent developmental training in Cyprus and abroad.
All interested applicants should send their CV (accompanied by a recent photograph) by May 31st 2019 to the email below firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence