TUI Group: Vacancies – Protoras, Paphos and Ayia napa
TUI Rep, Cyprus, Summer 2019
Join TUI DX as a TUI Rep and be part of an international team that works hard to deliver amazing holidays. You are a fast learner with good life and work experience to help with the pressures of living and working in this destination. You have the natural desire to talk to guests, solve problems and sell products to achieve demanding targets.
The working area is Protoras, Paphos and Ayia napa and will be split shifts. Those living far from here will need to consider this when applying.
This is a locally contracted position in a specific destination. You are likely to live here and be in possession of the required local documentation. If you are flexible to work in any of our 115 destinations and have an EU Passport at the time of travel, please check your home country TUI Careers Website for our flexible positions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Taking full responsibility for anything from 1 to 12 hotels either on your own or as part of a team, providing service for TUI guests from various nationalities
- Working long and varied working hours especially at the start of season as you learn all the demands of the job whilst becoming a local expert
- Presenting a TUI Welcome to large or small groups and importantly selling on a 121 basis to exceed targets
- Using technology and multiple apps on your TUI iPad frequently to check info, log complaints and promote TUI Destination Experiences, excursions and extras
- Handling complaining or emotional guests, calming down escalating situations and fully resolving all guest or hotelier problems on the spot
- In some destinations you may guide excursions, escort airport transfers and work at the airport
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Staying power, perseverance and willing to work long hours are all critical for when the going gets tough
- The maturity, life or work experience to handle living and working in this busy destination
- The experience or natural ability to provide great service plus the initiative to solve problems on the spot
- Strong 121 communication and group presentation skills to actively sell to guests
- Comfortable with technology and social media
- Previous experience of working with people, customer service or a sales environment advantageous
- Strong verbal & written English – additional European languages advantageous
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- Be part of Going for Gold, our TUI DX Commission Scheme that really rewards those exceeding targets
- TUI Reps are equipped with iPads & TUI uniform as standard
- All training days are fully paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
HOW TO APPLY
Simply log-in, upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. Successful applications are invited to prepare a video upload and language test if applicable. The final short-list are invited to a TUI DX Experience Day to meet one another.