The University of Nicosia: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) is the largest university in Cyprus and the largest in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English, with more than 12,000 students from over 70 countries, a diverse community of faculty and staff, and an expanding worldwide network. UNIC is driving educational innovation in the wider region, with activities like our dynamic global initiative in blockchain technology and centres of excellence in medicine and online/distance learning. UNIC is ranked among the top 100 universities in the Emerging Europe and Central Asia Region for 2019 by QS World University Rankings.
A receptionist is the front line of the University, being the first point of contact for students, staff and visitors.
We are looking for a Full Time Receptionist to work with us for from Monday to Friday for 40 hours a week. It is expected that the successful candidate will work two days a week from 12:30 to 21:00.
- Receiving and directing visitors, students and staff to the appropriate person or office
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Sorting, and distributing daily mail
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- Relevant working experience will be considered an advantage
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Pleasant personality
- Strong work ethic
Please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/ by the 30th of April, 2019.