Centaur Trust Group: Ζητείται Assistant Accounting Officer – Λευκωσία
Centaur Trust Group is seeking to recruit an inspired individual for the position of the Assistant Accounting Officer.
The successful candidates will be part of the Accounting & Financial Reporting team, responsible for meeting a complete range of accounting requirements for a portfolio of clients. Duties and responsibilities will include the preparation of financial statements, preparation of audit files and collaboration with external auditors, as well as working together with the Accounting Managers on day to day matters and ad-hoc projects.
- Responsible for a number of aspects of the accounting & reporting of companies under our administration and the financial control of the day to day transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of preparation of quarterly management accounts and assisting in the preparation of Company financial information for investors.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounting information.
- Working closely with the Accounting managers of the Company on day to day matters and ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting with all compliance aspects of any accounting, VAT abd other tax work matters.
- Liaising with external auditors and assisting in the preparation of the audit files.
- Resourceful, self starter and prepared to roll sleeves up.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Investigative and not prepared to accept anything at face value.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Looking to be involved in an exciting and growing business.
- Service oriented, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate to offer results at the highest quality standards.
- Recently graduated from recognised Universities at Bachelor or Masters level.
- Good accounting knowledge (LCCI Higher level, or adequate accounting subject coverage at University degree level).
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Greek.
- Excellent writing skills in English (knowledge of the other languages will be considered as an advantage).
- IT oriented and good knowledge of Microsoft Application software.
- Relevant working experience will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration and benefits:
The successful candidates can expect to receive a competitive salary package in accordance with qualifications and experience. Extensive training will be provided at the Centaur Trust Academy covering a number of knowledge areas, ranging from Company law, to tax and VAT, as the whole Microsoft Office professional software suite. Further benefits include medical insurance, 22 days of annual leave, use of the company’s fully equipped gym.
Apply online at www.centaurtrustgroup.com
For any assistance, please contact us either via email at email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or via phone on +357 22 499 994. Applications must be received by the 7th of May, 2019.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.