- Prepare copies and scan of required documentations,
- Manage files/filing paperwork accurately,
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls,
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail,
- Translate documents,
- Coordinate, procure and control the needed stationary and consumables within the office,
- Administration of office’ needs,
- Meeting clients and offering tea/coffee,
- Perform other secretarial duties as requested.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- The right to live & work in Cyprus without additional immigration procedures,
- Diploma of Office Administration, Personal Assistant, Secretarial courses or similar,
- Clear and well spoken speech,
- Excellent Greek and English,
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PDF),
- Responsible and trustworthy,
- Very good communication skills,
- Punctual with excellent memory and organizational skills,
- Ability to learning,
- Experience in similar position in Cyprus for at least 2 years.
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 13:00. Possibility to work full time after the probation period.
Salary and other benefits based on qualification and previous experience.
Please submit applications for a job through https://consaver.com/en/career/
All personal data is strictly confidential.