- Send correspondence to auditors, lawyers, governmental bodies and counter-parties;
- Ensure that we receive correspondence from third parties in due time, for example for our KYC, DD and disclosure procedures;
- Supervise that equipment and supplies of the office are in good order and respective bills are duly paid;
- Liaise with international counter-parties and deal with their enquiries;
- Maintain an archive of documents;
- Meet and greet visitors, answer phone calls;
- 1,5 years of experience in fulfillment of majority of duties listed above;
- Diploma/certificate in office administration/secretarial duties is an advantage;
- Social and communicative skills;
- Conversational Greek and English are a must, knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Due treatment of confidential and sensitive information;
- Skills in MS Word;
- Ability to work in tight-schedule due to cooperation with people within different time-zones.
Net salary: € 1500 per month.
Contact details: Ms Natalia Georgiou firstname.lastname@example.org