uclan Cyprus: Personal Assistant to the Heads of Schools – Larnaca
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Personal Assistant to the Heads of Schools (see description here).
Gross annual salary: Up to €15,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive personal assistance and secretarial services to the Heads of Schools.
- Work co-operatively with other administrative and support staff in the University, and maintain effective external customer and stakeholder liaison on behalf of the Heads of Schools.
- Be responsible for all matters concerning the Heads’ correspondence.
- Provide administrative services for each Head including fact finding and the preparation of reports, including use of appropriate research tools.
- Minute taking, drafting letters and emails, preparing presentations and other plans and reports for the Heads of Schools.
- Responsible for the Heads of Schools Office time management, maintain and control diaries/calendars, and maintain updated office filing systems.
- Degree or equivalent qualification within these areas: administration, business, management, secretarial studies.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment. (Minimum 3 years – experience).
- Excellent command of and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 3rd May 2019, at 12 (noon).
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer