GIQ Petroli SRL: Accounting and Administration Assistant Manager – Italian Speaker – Nicosia
Responsible for accounting activities, pricing as well as administration and contracts support for Seasif Holding LTD subsidiary – GIQ Petroli SRL
operating in fuels industry in Italy. Will work directly with excel data, analysis, reports, invoices, receipts, CRM and Dropbox apps, sales, mathematics, financial calculations, contracts and other documents.
Requirements of the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting/Financial/Legal team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting. He/she will also have
experience working with multiple communication channels in customer interactions.
- Experience in complex accounting analyses and/or mathematical modeling and/or contractual and documentation tasks.
- Highly skilled in CRM and other IT systems, Excel and relational database; Mac device knowledge and computer skills including Office
knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
- Language Requirements: proficiently read, write and speak English and Italian.
- Result-oriented, self-starter; ability to take charge in synthesizing data sets into actionable information and/or goals.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to manage multiple projects and set priorities and having critical attention to detail.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with directors, co-workers, customers, management, suppliers and contractors to be able to effectively communicate with users to define problems and present solutions.
- Great communication skills.
- Available to travel if needed.
We can be flexible in terms of working hours and salary depending on experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
Please send your CV by 23RD April 2019 at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org