The Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum, is seeking to recruit an Administration & Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth coordination of the museum’s functions and marketing.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Handling general administrative office work.
- Manage schedule and maintain appointments and events calendar.
- Welcoming visitors, ticketing and group tours.
- Museums events organization and management.
- Creating marketing plans and implementation.
- Digital Marketing campaigns in social media, website and related platforms updates
- Any other tasks needed for the needs of the Museum
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in Administration, Marketing, Museum Management, Cultural Heritage, Tourism & Leisure or similar
- 3+ experience in marketing and/or administration and/or tourism and/or leisure or events organization
- Ability to work under pressure to firm deadlines, in a busy but friendly environment
- Fluent English and Greek, written and spoken
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power point, Publishing tools, internet, emails and social media)
- Driving license is a must.
- To be familiar with the Cyprus market.
- Ability to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays on a rotation basis
- Social, organizational skills
- Master Degree will consider an advantage
- Knowledge of Russian language will consider an advantage
Please send your CV and a cover letter (is a must) at email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”