Yiannis Constantinides Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Πάφος
YIANNIS CONSTANTINIDES LTD
CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS
Yiannis Constantinides Ltd a well established and expanding audit and accounting firm, seeks to recruit suitable individual to join our high performing, dynamic and friendly team.
- Handle office’s reception ,but not limited to Answering and transferring phone calls, register and distribute incoming/outgoing correspondence both e mails and regular post ,redirect e mails and mail accordingly
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately
- Typing and copying documents
- Liaising with Associates and Clients
- Provide timely and efficient administrative assistance to the director and staff of the company
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office
- Making meetings preparations and offering coffee/tea etc
- Other day-to day general administrative duties
Qualifications and skills required
- At least a diploma or experience in Office Administration.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Multitask abilities
- A hard working and enthusiastic outlook
- Initiative and good organisational skills for follow up
- Ability to work and respond under pressure
- Work experience in other accounting/audit firm will be considered and advantage
The remuneration package:
The remuneration will be offered in accordance with successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae CV for the attention of:Mr. Yiannis Constantinides via e-mail to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or through fax at 26822901 no later than 10th April 2019.